Monday, January 18, 2010

Musings of Snowflakes

“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake…” 
~ Francis Bacon, Sr


I just finished reading a lovely posting by a fellow EtsyTwitter Team member Foxy G.
It has some thoughtful quotes along with photos and links to some awesome ETTeam handmade
items inspired by the beautiful and unique snowflake.

You can read the whole post here.

I found a few more ETT snowflake offerings I'd like to share...

Dusty Snow Resin Earrings by beadworkbyamanda




Pitch Black Winter Ring by seedtobead




Snowflake Cowl by knittingguru






WINTER WHITE with Mini Colored Snowflakes Paper Origami Ornament by SalonDArte







And finally, here's one of my own handmade pendants made using a photographic image of a real snowflake,
printed on photo paper, encased in resin and embellished with glitter and then hung from a handcrafted ribbon necklace.


click the pic to go to listing








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love snowflake-themed things. Those earrings are screaming my name, I think!

UWIB Team Tweets

Join Spark People and get healthy!

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens! Diet